> Home > Customer Service > Features and Services
Features and Services
This page lists AT&T Towers’ major features and services and a brief overview of each.
The list is not meant to be all encompassing. You will encounter several processes on AT&T Towers that are part of and directly support each feature or service.
If you find you need help at any time, AT&T Towers’ has a number of additional Help pages that provides information on items ranging from getting started, to finding out what you do if you forget your password.
Traditional Search of AT&T’s Tower Sites
- Type your search criteria in the fields provided and identify AT&T Tower sites within a geographical area.
- Enter a postal Zip code and get a listing of all AT&T Tower sites within the area covered by that code.
- Enter the name of a state, county, or city/town and get a list of sites. When entering a county or city/town, you must also enter the name of the state to narrow down the search.
- Enter a known set of geographic coordinates and a selected number of miles to conduct a radius search around the center point of those coordinates. GPS (Global Positioning System) equipment or maps available on the Internet might prove useful in determining the geographic coordinates to begin your search. Click here to get help on the proper procedure and format for entering the geographic coordinates.
- If you know a specific tower site’s Site Name or Site ID, click Advanced Search from the Search page and enter the Site Name and/or Site ID to begin your search.
- Click here to begin a search.
- This option is available only if you are a registered user and logged on.
- If you haven’t already registered, please register. Otherwise, log on.
View Your Search Results
- As an added search capability - to augment the traditional search capability - a map can be used to search for AT&T Sites. The map search function, powered by Google, provides the drag and zoom capability that is standard on most map-enabled websites.
Here are some of the map search features and an overview of how to use those features:
- Search criteria can be entered which will interact with the map display and set focus on a geographic area.
- The map can be dragged and zoomed to a required geographic level and location.
- Site Overview Pins (max 100) will display on the map when the user has zoomed and dragged the map an appropriate geographic level.
- Site Overview Pins will redraw when the map is zoomed and dragged to a different level or location.
- By clicking the Preserve checkbox, the Site Overview Pins will remain static. This Allows for the map to be moved and zoomed without the Site Overview Pins being redrawn.
- The Site Overview callout box can be seen by clicking on a Site Overview Pin.
- The Site Overview callout box provides access to Site Details.
- Site Overview callout box provides access to Site Directions which can be viewed, printed and/or emailed.
- By clicking the Clear button, the Map Search can be reset (cleared) to show the original state.
- Search type can be switched between traditional (Advanced & Basic) search result to map search result - and vice versa.
- From the Site Details page you can elect to show the Site on the Map Search page, along with other Sites in the area.
- From the Site Details page you can elect to show the site in a Google Map Browser and gain access to the full feature-set of Google Maps.
- Click here to begin a map search.
Save Your Search Results
- Retrieve details on a tower site and view site images.
- Print and/or Email site details for your reference.
Export or Print Your Search Results or Saved Files.
- If after searching for tower sites and you’re pressed for time, let AT&T Towers save your search results for a later time.
- When you are ready, log on AT&T Towers and retrieve your saved information.
Submit an Application to AT&T
- Export your search results or saved data directly to an MSExcel spreadsheet on your computer for viewing or printing at a later time.
- Tower data can also be saved as a PDF file and printed later.
- To save or print saved tower site data, you must be a registered user and logged on.
- Download an AT&T application form (MSExcel format), fill it out, save it on your computer, and print it to fax to AT&T Towers or e-mail us a copy.
- Upon receiving the application, the AT&T Towers team will contact you about your request within two (2) business days.